Your daily appearance at late-breaking news, upcoming occasions and the stories that will be discussed today:
1. BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR KIM JONG UN The North Korean leader seems handling state affairs as usual, South Korea’s federal government states after unconfirmed reports explained him as in fragile condition after surgical treatment.
No Selling Needed
Give This Free Funnel Away & Earn Passive Recurring Income For LifeBecome a founding member
2. WHO BIDEN CAN RELY ON FINANCIALLY As a most likely economic downturn looms, wealthy Democratic donors may be the only ones with the ability to put money into the celebration’s effort to beat Donald Trump
3. SYRIA REFUGEES TO FACE THEIR TORTURERS IN GERMAN COURT 2 previous members of Syria’s secret police will go on trial in Germany charged with criminal offenses against mankind.
4. SRI LANKANS REMEMBER EASTER BOMB VICTIMS It’s been one year considering that more than 260 individuals were killed when three churches came under Islamic State group-inspired bomb attacks throughout Easter celebrations.
5. HELICOPTER BUSINESS SUED IN KOBE BRYANT CRASH Family members of 4 guests eliminated in the crash with the NBA star and his daughter file wrongful death claims.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe