The Super Bowl in Miami this year pits a Midwest MVP (Mahomie!) with a Bay Location powerhouse, but the commercials will still be a hot subject of discussion. Regularly drawing around 100 million audiences each year, the Super Bowl draws in both fans of the two teams contending for the championship, however also those who do not wish to miss out on the funny, touching, and unforgettable spots we’ve grown to enjoy.
According to Saying, Fox is requesting $5.6 million for a 30- 2nd spot. Companies consisting of the normal heavy hitters Pepsi, Tide, Olay, and Hyundai are all forking out for prime industrial placement. Backing those corporate giants are stars who can help attract viewers, and currently, names including Chris Evans, Missy Elliott, Chis Rock, and animation characters Rick and Morty are expected to get you in the state of mind for the newest product or services.
Like the gamers on the field on Sunday, we’re getting you fully prepped for the deluge of commercials by giving you a preview now (TV and film trailers aside). Here’s EW’s running list of every commercial that will air during the matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Fransisco 49 ers.
No Selling Needed
Give This Free Funnel Away & Earn Passive Recurring Income For LifeBecome a founding member
MTN DEW No Sugar
Avocados from Mexico
* fans vote to choose which of the above will play throughout the game
- Tracee Ellis Ross talks new Super Bowl gig, imagine hosting Saturday Night Live with mama Diana Ross
- Mr. Peanut, renowned Planters mascot, dies at 104
- Maisie Williams belts Frozen tune ‘Let It Go’ in Audi Super Bowl ad
- Expense Murray may re-live a traditional Groundhog Day scene for Jeep Super Bowl commercial
- Watch Chris Evans, John Krasinski, and Rachel Dratch go complete Boston in Super Bowl commercial
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe